Please check this?!?!?!?!?
I have to determine whether the statement is a state or federal government. This is what I have, please make corrections!
1. General Assembly - State
2. Supreme Court - State
3. Lt. Governor - State
4. United States Senator - Federal
5. State Representative - State
6. Meet in Washington - Federal
7. Recall of an elected official - Federal
8. Impeachment Power - Federal
9. Meets in State Capital - State
10. V.P. votes to only break tie votes - Federal
11. Governor may veto - State
12. U.S. Attorney General - Federal
Please and thanks! 5 stars!
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
Supreme Court would be federal.
State representative would technically be federal-the representative would convey the views and desires of their respective states.Source(s): house.gov supremecourt.gov