Would any Spanish/Fluent speakers like to translate some things from English to Spanish?

I would like for the following English paragraph to be translated into Spanish.

A place I would really like to visit would be Chichen Itza, Mexico. The air fair from where I live to Chichen Itza would be around 300-500$. The cost for a four star hotel would be around sixty dollars a night or about 420$ for an entire week. It will cost a few hundred more for food and will vary depending on what restaurants I go to and what food I eat. I am interesting in seeing all the sites at Chichen Itza. I want to go to The pyramid of Kukulcan and admire the grand architecture there. I would also like the see the Great Ballcourt and El Caracol the great observatory. These are but a few things I would like to see at Chichen Itza, Mexico.

Favorite Answer

Un sitio que me encantaría visitar es Chichén Itzá, México. El vuelo desde donde vivo a Chichén Itzá costará alrededor de 300-500$. El coste de un hotel de cuatro estrellas será unos seis dólares la noche o 420$ una semana entera. Valdrá unos cientos de dólares más la comida y cambiará dependiendo de a qué restaurantes voy y qué comida elijo. Me interesa ver todas las ciudades de Chichén Itzá. Quiero ir al Templo de Kukulkán y admirar la arquitectura del lugar. También me gustaría ver el gran campo, donde jugaban al Juego de la Pelota, y a El Caracol, el gran observatorio. Estas son solo unas cuantas de todas las cosas que me gustaría ver en Chichén Itzá, México.

I had a bit of trouble translating "the Great Ballcourt". I googled the names of the places to give you a good translation, but I didn't find the exact name of that one, so I just wrote "the big court where they played the game of the ball", which is more or less what Wikipedia says.

Hope it helped!

Source(s): Native Spanish speaker