Pauge asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 years ago

My friend says "lol" to literally EVERYTHING, anyone else's friend do this?

I could type a couple sentences on something worth a decent respond and she says "lol". 90% of the time and the other 10% is a one word answer like "nuthin" or "sup". It is very annoying. I know this sounds weird to get upset over but it's driving me crazy, I cna't hold a conversation with her. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. I know she's in her room a lot watching TV.

I just...I can't even

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

    Yea but try to understand her she maybe going threw things her self.talk to her and let her know how you really feel and if she's really your friend then she'll understand.good luck

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    Yes my friend also does ithat all the time, its because when they start using "lol" they keep doing it and doing it and they get used to always saying that, they migh not think its anoyng but it kinda is.

  • 7 years ago

    My friend is like that lol

    like I'll write a huge paragraph and she'll reply "lol" im like wtffff

  • 7 years ago

    My cousin does this all the time when I text her. I agree its super annoying. But also, if you ever need to vent about something she is the perfect person.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

    YES. All the time. :)

  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

    lol

  • 7 years ago

    lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.