When right-wing media reported the USDA brought ammunition did they report the USDA runs the Forest Service,?

and it has a law-enforcement unit based in Washington, D.C?

The USDA is the United States Department of Agriculture.

Favorite Answer

Nope. Why would they let facts get in the way? Outrage is better for ratings than journalism.

Let me repeat for the 3rd time today.

We may as well admit the real problem with this is two things.

1. Combined with the panic hoarding, this aggravates the shortage.

2. Many of us simply do not trust the motivations of our POTUS nor AG.

Because it makes sense to use what you use in the field to practice with. Especially since the policeman does not have to buy his own ammo. And I would like to know he's well trained and ready. See, I trust law enforcement far more than I trust the current DoJ, DHS and WH leaders.

Now, your question pertains to the same idea. A government not well trusted watched with perhaps too much paranoia. Of which I'm not subject to. Yes, it would be right to place the USDA acquisition in context. They do run the Forestry Service. I approve.

For all those accusing the asker of mendacity approximately Fox information having unfavorable insurance of the Shirley Sherrod case, I even have only one question. If there became into no unfavorable insurance, no leaping to conclusions, why, oh why, did bill O'Reilly concern an on-air apology to Shirley Sherrod "for no longer putting her comments into the perfect context?" Why do such multiple human beings lie for this fake information company? properly, Fox information easily DID sell Breitbart/O'Keefe's for sure edited video clips of those ACORN interviews. They did so with as lots enthusiasm as any partisan propaganda gadget i've got ever heard approximately. The firing became into wrongful, and Beck is basically attempting to shirk his previous racist comments by skill of protecting Sherrod. It became into incorrect of the USDA to fire Shirley Sherrod, and he or she might desire to get her previous pastime decrease back. yet they're attempting to place her in a distinctive place on the dept the place she would be waiting to be a scapegoat for claims of racism against the dept, something she neatly does not want to tackle. on the impressive component, this resurrects the propaganda at Fox because of the fact Breitbart became into area of the video modifying interior the ACORN video clips besides as this modifying. it fairly is propaganda. people who want to get their information from Fox are gullible. They fed on the ACORN stuff hook, line, and sinker. If Obama hadn't corrected the blunders so rapidly, they could be thankfully feasting on yet yet another fake information tale. no one can doubt that.

Immigration and customs too.

And the sale was 450 million too, not a billion, for a period of five years.

And that's a MAXIMUM possible order, not guaranteed.

For the Customs and Immigration Department too, and all their training, and all their target practice which can be thousands of bullets a year per officer.

Source(s): Facts aren't really a big concern though to these idiots.

Who reported it?

The only place I have heard anything about it is on YA.

• dm1683

I don't feel comfortable having my faily picnic next to a forest ranger wielding a semiauto.

No, because "USDA buys each of their forestry officers about 1 bullet per day" doesn't make a very scary headline.

so why does the USDA need all that ammo?

the right wing media seldom , if ever, reports the facts. They specialize in half truths and misinformation.

• WallyZ

So you think we are in danger of being attacked by a redwood? z