How to roll coins in NFCU Yokosuka?

I want to change my USD coins into USD bills. I live in Yokosuka as a Navy Spouse. Thanks

2 Answers

  • NWIP
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You go to NFCU and ask for coin wrappers, they usually have enough. Or you can purchase them at the exchange. Pennies are something that needs to be rolled at all times, but often they will allow the other change to be counted depending on the amount itself.

  • Mrsjvb
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

    back when my husband was stationed there, you rolled as normal but you need to put his command and phone number on the roll. they would only take pennies in rolled form. but you could convert all other loose change

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.