What do you think of these Old Fashioned Boy names?

Rate them, tell me why you do or do not like them. I am not thinking of naming any child these, this is just for fun.

Arthur

Donald

Edward

George

Henry

Theodore

Walter

Favorite Answer

Arthur 10/10

It's timeless,no matter what Kaiden-Bentley name lovers say about it.It's absolutely gorgeous.It works PERFECTLY on a baby and on an old man.It has a very masculine and handsome edge and leaves an impression of elegance and royalty.With its grace,it's still usable for any type of child.A superb name which will never sound weird after 30 years.

Donald 9/10

American-type of old fashioned names.It's forgotten for the sake or the "unique" Brantley and Paxton.It's a sweet name and even though I don't like too American names,this one seems the nicest of them.Everyone points out the Donald Duck association..Donald IS a name for humans,it's not stolen from the cartoon.It's still in the top 1000,so if it had such a big teasing potential..I think it would quit it.Another proof why people JUST invent stories about being picked on for your name.

Edward 7/10

I've never been too fond of it.It's not the Twilight association,it's just my preference.Sure,it's a charming and interesting name,but not something amazing for me.Edward is Edward,that's all I can say about it.

George 8/10

How is this name old fashioned?! Ok,lol..It's a classic name,but never old fashioned.It's a simple and beautiful name.Fortunately,it's one of the common names which has never been overused.

Henry 8/10

Again,it's not old fashioned..not even a little bit.It's a nice name.Again,not something I'm crazy after.Just decent.

Theodore 9/10

Alright name,but the nickname Teddy takes away it's charm.I do prefer Theodoric,but Theodore is really handsome.

Walter 100000000/10

Absolutely love,love Walter! It has a German sound,which makes it heavy and masculine.It means "commander of the army" and it has a vintage sound.It's just one of the most handsome boy names in the Europe (in my opinion,it's one of the most handsome in the whole world).I don't mind the shortening Wally,Walter is gorgeous on its own.It can be adorable and can be mature in the same time,making it a name with perfect qualities.It's a cute,handsome,strong,vintage name which I cannot resist!

Arthur 5/10

Donald 3/10

Edward 6/10

George 5/10

Henry 6/10

Theodore 9/10

Walter 4/10

Arthur 3/10

Donald 1/10

Edward4/10

George 9/10

Henry 10/10

Theodore 8/10 "Theo" 10/10

Walter 4/10, Walt 7/10

• Jude

Arthur: 8/10 I wouldn't use it myself because we had a cat called Arthur when I was a child. Of all the names on your list, it's probably the one I like most. Arty is quite a cool name!

Donald: 3/10 Don't like this so much, seems very old-fashioned and plain to me.

Edward: 4/10 Again, I personally don't like it, but it seems to be gaining popularity at the moment - no doubt because of Twilight!

George: 5/10 It's okay, not my favourite but it's fine.

Henry: 3/10 I don't really like Henry, but I like Harry. I'd give Harry 8/10

Theodore: 4/10 Reminds me of a teddy bear. I really like Theo though - I'd give that 7/10

Walter 1/10 I hate this name. I don't know why, but I have always associated it with someone who's had a mis-hap in their underwear. Again, I have no idea why I think this, and apologises to anyone named Walter...

Arthur: 4/10 its a bit too old, I think

Donald: 5/10 sound like Donald Duck ^^ I don't like it that much

Edward: 7/10 Actually really cute with nicknames Ed or Eddie but I guess there are many people with that name

George: 8/10 I really like that one and it's also pretty modern again

Henry: 7/10 Really cute but not my type

Theodore: 8/10 Very Very cute with the nickname Theo. You could call a baby like this, I think

Walter: 3/10 I just don't like this name, my opinion :)

Source(s): Me and my mind :)

henry>george>edward>arthur>theodore (but I love theo)>walter>donald :)

I actually really like Henry :)

Arthur: 0/10 Reminds me too much of King Arthur

Donald: 0/10 Makes me think of Donald Duck

Edward: 0/10 Makes me think of Twilight

George: 0/10 Just too old fashioned for me

Henry: 0/10 Again, too old

Theodore: 0/10 Again, too old

Walter: 1/10 Alright I suppose but still don't like

Edward and Walter are the best

• Well there is a lot of George's and Henry's now there is 4. George's in one class

I like Edward and Henry.

Henry because that's the name of my sweetest friend.

Edward because of Full-Metal Alchemist :)

~ Ally