i need your help guys. I found a website selling a program to regrowing hair?

Hello everyone.

i am suffering from hair fall and i think i am going to be baldness. when i was searching in the internet i found a web site selling Tips in a book for how to regrow your hair this website is : http://totalhairregrowth.com/?hop=geometry

now i really dont know if i can trust that site Please help me

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would be very careful of ads or websites stating they can grow your hair 100%. If that were the case, everyone suffering from hair loss would do it. The best thing to do is see a doctor and make sure what is causing your problem. Anything from stress to medication can also cause hair fall. It could also be a vitamin deficiency, which is very easy and inexpensive to fix or it could be something else. There are many products on the market like Rogaine, which is the only FDA approved product for generating new hair growth. But before you try something like that, it is best to get a professional opinion. You do not want your hair to completely fall out or make the situation worse. In the meantime, you can try a natural remedy for hair fall. Coconut oil [ 100% virgin cold pressed] has been known to reduce hair loss. Warm the oil until it is in liquid form and thoroughly apply it to your hair. Sit under the dryer for 15-20 minutes or wrap your hair with a moist warm towel. Then completely wash the oil out. Use 1-2 times a week. Coconut oil is the only oil that reduces protein loss in the hair, which is the #1 cause of hair fall. Do not use if you are allergic to nuts.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.