- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
1. According to the most recent report, it shows that regular excercise improves sleep quality.
2. Poor sleep quality can slowdown your daytime vigor. However, sleep can be improved by excercising which not only enhances sleep but it reduces the risk of having cardiovascular disease.
3. We are aware that nuclear power generation is the most environmentally friendly. However we can not predict when and how the risks of nuclear power would damage the environment or bring contamination to human beings.
4. Now the only solution is to save electricity and do not waste it.
- 河小豚Lv 78 years ago
1. According to a new report shows that regular exercise can promote good sleep quality.2. the spirit of bad sleep effects, through campaigns to help sleep and be protected from cardiovascular disease.3. Although nuclear power generation is the most environmentally friendly but we cannot predict whether nuclear energy risks and harm to human health4. now the only way to reduce electricity consumption excessive waste of resources
- 8 years ago
1 according to a new report shows that regular exercise can promote good sleep quality.
2 bad sleep affects the spirit of the day, to help sleep and because they can be free from the occurrence of cardiovascular disease through exercise.
3 Nuclear power generation is the most environmentally friendly, but we can not predict the risk of nuclear energy and whether the harm to human health.
4 Now the only way is to conserve electricity do not overdo it a waste of electricity resources.Source(s): 自己