promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is this normal to happen?

I usually text my girl friends a lot, and they really like me. But for some time, almost every time I talk to a girl friend, they don't respond back after I send them a text. Some text back like 2-3 hours later, or some don't even text back at all. Sometimes I think they must be busy or something. But I find out like 5 minutes later that one of my guy friends is text her. So I'm thinking why are they text that person, and their ignoring me? Is this normal to happen or should I do something about it?

Thank You

Update:

By the way I don't text the same girls everyday or nothing, I text like one or two every 3-5 days.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't over text! It can be annoying

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • bunge
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I might say it is more often than not ordinary. I had the equal thing happen to me as good. I feel it was in most cases due to the fact that you're so concerned about entertaining "God" and now not doing something incorrect that you do not really care about whatever else as compared to now while you honestly get to sit down down and scent the roses and not fear that you'll be able to believe some thing that'll displease "Him". It's something that really made me realize that I was once rather attuned with nature and brought me toward Paganism. The male-feminine duality and the now not looking over your shoulder to make sure you're entertaining the Christian "God" or you'll go to hell is exceptional.

• 7 years ago

They probably think that you are taking steps to ask them out... Just text less and don't be flirty... Just be caring like, 'Whats up?" or "How are you?".... Don't be sad, these are girls you are dealing with so, they are complicated and you have to deal with such complications... Don't be sad, this is not unusual..

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

you could be annoying her just stop with the texts and wait till she replies to one of them first before you send more

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

**** that *****.if she's talking to ur friends then she's a hoe and u don't need her.and ur friends ain't ur friends if they know u like her.id leave them skanks on the side of the road honestly

• King
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

shes talking to ur friends because they think youre a joke

• 7 years ago

wait until she texts back

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You probly talk to them to much try meeting other girls

• 7 years ago

spark the attraction again... talk to her .. after she replies.. and build it on from there..

This once happened with me when i was discussing about one particular girl with all my girlfriends.. it just pissed them off..!!

• 7 years ago

I think it's not a normal thing,You should definitely do something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.