39 year old virgin man?

I am a 39 year old male virgin due to shyness and low self esteem, many females think i am a good looking guy, I get lots of compliments on my eyes and girls will talk to me if I talk to them, the trouble is, I am still a virgin and never had a gf in my life. I was teased a lot as a child and early teen years and... show more I am a 39 year old male virgin due to shyness and low self esteem, many females think i am a good looking guy, I get lots of compliments on my eyes and girls will talk to me if I talk to them, the trouble is, I am still a virgin and never had a gf in my life. I was teased a lot as a child and early teen years and this made me believe I was never good enough for a girl. If I ever do get the chance to date some lady out there, I would be afraid to tell her I am still a virgin because I think any lady in her right mind would not date a guy who is a virgin. I am also afraid to lose my virginity because I think I may not be good in bed. In my mind, sex is a vast and difficult thing to master. Is it? Some advice would be nice
7 answers 7