Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 6
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

The government of The United States of America no longer exists?

Do you agree the following is true? Please comment also.

The government of The United States of America no longer exists!!!

The government of The United States of America's government is legally defined in the constitution. The present government of the US no longer follows the constitution. The US is now run by criminals! I do not know a good name for the new government we have but it is not the government of “The United States of America”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like one of those "Christian Nation Constitutionalists" (who are trying to rewrite the Constitution to what they KNOW the Founding Fathers ACTUALLY MEANT) is using the Jedi mind trick of logical gymnastics...

all in order to

BLOW

YOUR

MIND!!!

• 5 years ago

Rule of regulation and constitutionality are super concepts, yet like in all issues, there's an inclination for individuals to flow thoroughly nuts with it, extraordinarily, for some reason, in aspects vulnerable to fundamentalist faith. (flow discern). Now you do understand that the form isn't divine in beginning, suitable? it would relatively be blasphemous to declare that. Jesus isn't between the founding fathers. And a humorous factor in regards to the observe substitute: It potential that something became into replaced at a element in time. Now substitute is going on in spite of in case you like it or no longer. substitute is a relentless in the worldwide. historic past is all approximately substitute. you won't be able to end that. The Founding Fathers, i'm particularly specific did no longer advise to enslave human beings to words.

• 8 years ago

What rock were you under, when you came up with this notion? The current government does follow the constution, probably not in the way you would like, but it is. Can you name me one politico who is 100% honest? Of either party.

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

you are on the right track, most in our govt today are actors, they use pseudonyms, an quite a few of these actors are really british actors,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

it exists, it's just been hijacked by corporate lobbyists.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

still crying about the elections, huh?

• 8 years ago

I am amazed that you know how to type, given how little you know about reality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.