Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 8 years ago

Good free iPhone music app ?

Is there an app that you can download NEW music FREE straight to your iPhone. They have apps on android and I just got an iPhone, so do they have any apps like android did? Btw I listen to rap/hip hop

Favorite Answer

I've tried many music downloading sites, both free and paid. I found that with free music downloads every now and again I would get a virus which was very annoying. I now use Iomoio - you have to pay 16¢ a song but its worth it! They have all the latest chart albums and over three million mp3s. If you use the link below they even give you 2 free tracks to try it out.Also bear in mind that you don't want to get busted and fined! Well worth checking out

You can try this app .

Greenmoon is latest iTunes application through which you can send text from iPhone. You can explore for how do i send text messages, wishes for birth day and Text Message Apps by Greenmoon App.

This is the next G sms or text message app with Auto sms app ability. send sms from phone with added fun. one of the best app among text message apps .

The only app I've heard of is music collector, but it requires you to brows and download music online. This can be illegal and contain viruses. I wouldn't use this app just to stay on the safe side.