fabian asked in HealthDental · 7 years ago

can i cancel my humana dental insurance?

i just enrolled about a week ago still havent received any id card or nothing, but i want to cancel cause i lost my job and dont feel i can pay right now.

Our coverage agent convinced us to signal up with Humana Dental. No dentist in our subject will take delivery of Humana Dental coverage. We needed to bounce by means of some hoops, however they did allow us to cancel the coverage. I suppose simplest for the reason that we canceled before the primary month. We do have to pay $89 to cancel and we were just signed up for it 2 days ago.

Yes you can cancel it. However you probably paid for the month or for a specific time period so you should use it before it expires. Call them up and ask to cancel it and find out what date it will end. Then go to a dental office for a cleaning and xrays while you still have insurance.