What are some good places to live in northern macomb county?

i currently moved from indiana into michigan. I got a really good tech job in troy but am looking for a house for my 4 kids. However we would like to live in a area that isn't that busy. Some people have told me that northern Macomb county has some nice areas such as shelby, washington, or even Rochester... show more i currently moved from indiana into michigan. I got a really good tech job in troy but am looking for a house for my 4 kids. However we would like to live in a area that isn't that busy. Some people have told me that northern Macomb county has some nice areas such as shelby, washington, or even Rochester hill which is right by there. My wife and I both have really good salaries so we have a good budget to work with. Would anybody consider living in warren, centerline, or roseville, or even hazel park. Are those places I have just mentioned good places to live?? Thanks for your help