What Trance music artists do you like?

I don't know any artists. Just put down the ones you like and I'll check 'em out.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Josh
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To be honest, the best way to find trance music is listening to mixes and radio shows, rather than browsing through a producer's music. Here's some of my favourites I can think of:

Andrew Rayel

Solarstone

Ferry Corsten

Aly & Fila

Shogun

Alex M.O.R.P.H

Armin van Buuren

Omnia

Paul Oakenfold

The Thrillseekers

Stoneface & Terminal

DNS Project

BT

Ashley Wallbridge

John O'Callaghan

Orjan Nilsen

Andy Moor

Store N Forward

Ronski Speed

Lange

Dennis Shepherd

Beat Service

Super8 & Tab

Roger Shah

Heatbeat

Rank 1

Dash Berlin

Paul van Dyk

Above & Beyond

Markus Schulz

Tenishia

Daniel Kandi

Gieuseppi Ottavani

Andy Blueman

Aurosonic

---

The three radio shows I listen to are:

A State of Trance - by far the biggest show. Unfortunately getting more commercial (house and electro) and straying slightly from 2 hours of trance. Hosted by Armin van Buuren.

Solaris International - a great show hosted by Solarstone, with three main themes of progressive, uplifting and chillout.

Future Sound of Egypt - mainly uplifting sounds hosted by the Egyptian duo, Aly and Fila.

---

As for YouTube mixes, here's one of my March 2013 progressive/uplifting mixes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWk7Z69duB8

Youtube thumbnail

---

Did you like my video?

---

One thing to be careful is that some of the songs you find won't actual be trance. Take Armin van Buuren for example. A couple of years ago he produced a load of pop song with people like Sophie Ellis Bexter and Adam Young (aka Owl City). Now he is going through a speed of releasing house and even electro (take his new 'song' with W&W called "D# Fat" for example). Trance fans aren't very forgiving and you can often see tracks get 50% dislikes if producers stray from the genre.

---

Hope I helped :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

armin van burren!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.