Polls & Surveys : Do You Like/Dislike Shah Rukh Khan ?

Tell Me The Reason Why You Like/Dislike Shah Rukh Khan ???

Best Answer

I dislike him for this off screen antics, hypocrisy and arrogant behaviour. He believes in debasing and degrading others to show himself in good light.

I like Shah Rukh Khan because he is good Artist/ Actor he is having good ability and knowledge for making of films as competition of Hollywood action films such (I- Tobot, Terminator. MIB, Transformer, Predators, Tourist, Salt, Tron Legacy, Mission Impossible, Troy, Brave heart, etc). So I become dis appointed.

Like?

I Love SRK.

I will tell you why---

I love Shah Rukh Khan. :)

There are thousands of girls across the globe who love everything about SRK! And I am one of them. I love everything about him...his acting, his hypnotic eyes, his hairstyle, the dimples on his cheek, his smile, his physique, his style, his sense of humour...!!

The best thing about him is the dedication & passion with which he plays the characters! When u see his romantic movies like DDLJ, Pardes, KKHH, DTPH, Veer Zaara etc u just fall in love with the character that he plays whether it is Rahul, Raj or Veer. He is the ultimate king of romance! The prince charming of every young girl!

Every girl...deep down in her heart wants a lover like Rahul, Raj or Veer...who would take care of her, would be sensitive to her feelings, would be her best friend when she needs a friend most, would protect her & love her deeply & eternally! :)

Movies like Chak de India, Paheli & Swades are his masterpieces!

Even when he plays an anti-hero or a villain...he is charming even then...He is brilliant in Anjaam, Baazigar, Duplicate, Don & Don 2... & who can forget Darr...where as a dangerous & passionate stalker he is more charming than the hero!

And the sweet & romantic songs from his movies are just awesome!! :)

So I guess I am completely in love with him! :) :)

~*Spread smiles*~ :)

• Teresita A5 years agoReport

B.B.K I couldn't agree with you more! you just summarized how i feel about the man. Thank you :)

LIKE

If SRK was not there then no one would know about bollywood, fact it SRK took bollywood by suprise and major directors pursued him from the ofset.

He is the king of Romance. He is the idol for all the guys out there. Everyone should follow his example.

i will tell u the truth,

firstly i used to hate him very much and i created a page on Facebook i.e. I Hate Srk

but when i watch his don 2 i fall in love wid his style . the way he act , the way he talk , the way he smile totally mad for him and from don2 i have watched his allmost all old movies . superb acting .

and JAB TAK HAI JAAN . is the superbbbbbbbb movie.

great act by him ....

I will be his fan JAB TAK HAI JAAN , JAB TAK HAI JAAN, JAB TAK HAI JAAN

so i think now u have understand dat i LIKE SHAH RUKH KHAN......

I love everything about SRK. He is a brilliant actor, great dancer, has a great personality, he is attractive, and I love his movies. I think he is the best actor in Bollywood and/or Hollywood. I can't get enough of him. He was born to be a star.

Who is shah rukh khan????

Baadshaah of bollywood ..i do like king khan!

I like some of his movies. However, I don't honestly like him because he can appear to be over-acting sometime

Dislike..

Mujhe kuch nahi padi to give reason..ehh