Tori asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

What to do for my mum for Mothers Day?

My said she doesn't want anything, but I have to do something.

I've cleaned my room, but I don't think that's enough.

Is there something I could make?

• Mary
    Favorite Answer

You could make her a card.Write about everything you love about her,all the little things to all the big things.50 things I love about my mom.Give her a day where she can relax-so make her breakfast.You can make up coupons for her to use--like--This coupon is good for 1 day doing dishes--or 1 day doing laundry those are the gifts moms like are there any flowers outside you can pick to give her and don't forget a big hug.

All the suggestions are great. How about a picture of the 2 of you and make a pretty frame for it. She will love it! Your Mother's day is earlier where you are. In the USA it is in may. Hope you and mum have a great mum's day!

Clean the whole entire house, Make her breakfast, make her a card. Treat her to the royal treatment like giving her a massage, or making her a nice relaxing bath. Buy her flowers or something or make her a necklace. Possibilites are endless. :)

• u cleaned ur room for motherday, funny,i everyday clean my room for myself hehehehe.MEANS u clean ur room 1 time in the whole year