How can two light switches to turn on when only one is physically activated?

I have two self contained light boxes each containing 2- 300W work lights activated byadding pressure to an industrial momentary switch. What I'd like to be able to do is when one box is activated the other is activated as well and vice versa so that they come on and shut off at the same time. Again these boxes... show more I have two self contained light boxes each containing 2- 300W work lights activated byadding pressure to an industrial momentary switch. What I'd like to be able to do is when one box is activated the other is activated as well and vice versa so that they come on and shut off at the same time. Again these boxes are self contained and were handcrafted by my friend who personally spliced and set this wiring any ideas would be helpful. Please keep price in mind...... we're not rich lol.