I'm starting to dislike women?

For the past 8 months I have done my research on: nice guys, bad boys, Alpha males, female attraction, male attraction, laws of attraction, manipulation, narcissism, gender roles, society and feminism. I came to a conclussion that you can NOT trust anybody and that being a narcissist is not a bad thing at all. I... show more For the past 8 months I have done my research on: nice guys, bad boys, Alpha males, female attraction, male attraction, laws of attraction, manipulation, narcissism, gender roles, society and feminism.
I came to a conclussion that you can NOT trust anybody and that being a narcissist is not a bad thing at all.
I also came to a conclussion that women are attracted to narcissists.
They say they want to be treated nice and good but they usually end up with guys that treats them like sh*t.
After doing my research I think women DESERVE to be treated like sh*t.
Not because I hate women but because women are simply attracted to it.
Most women love drama so being treated like sh*t should be a good thing for this type of women.

Men and women are not treated equally:
Women get away with EVERYTHING.
If a girl makes fun of me in public everybody would laugh.
If I would make fun of a girl they would all be against because she is a girl which are seen as weak and innocent.
If a girl slaps a guy on his shoulder it's cute and innocent
When a guy does it he is seen as a bad person.
When a girl rubs her as.s on a guy it's flirting.
When a guy rubs his as.s on a girl it's sexual harassment.
When a guy does something feminine, most girls think he is gay.
When a girl does something masculine she is seen as a tough woman and not a lesbian.

For some stupid reason, we men have to pay for dates because we approach girls and ask them for dates
You are putting her on a pedestel if you pay for her. (which is the worst thing you can do)
If you go dutch, you will usually be friendzoned because she will see you as a greedy person.
Having said that, a girl can simply date every guy she wants and get free food while she keeps her money in her pocket.

Going dutch should be a must!

Please tell me what you think of what I just said except for my bad english.
maybe I'm just tripping.