Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

why do hot girls always marry rich guys I am talking about model material like I have never seen a?

hot girl with a poor guy why they always date marry rich guys anyone have idea

Well. Most girls now a days are stupid and low and only want money although some girls don't want that. I'm a model and I wont date a guy for his material items. I want a true love relationship. Yes, there's still people like that out there. No, there's not many, unfortunately.

If  you are searching for attraction practices that allow you to get intercourse, or practices to get girls and develop a connection with them, Joshua Pellicer covers everything in the Badass eBook, a book for the guys, a book that you will think it is here  https://tr.im/MoBrp .

There are many points in The Tao of Badass that you can use to be a lot more effective with women however the achievement of those methods is only going to depend on if you are ready to just accept that failure and rejection comes with the process of learning the intricacies of the relationship game.

Tao of Badass is a guide from wherever every guy can learn something.