Is 3.75% a good interest rate for a mortgage?

-What is the average interest rate that first time homebuyers, or any homebuyer, gets?

-What decides how high or low an interest rate is?

-Is an interest rate the same for everyone across the board at a given time or, does it vary at all times?(I ask because, i hear a lot of "this is the best time to buy a home/interest rates are at an all time low)

Thanks!

• Hugh

For Credit and finance solutions I always visit this website where you can find all the solutions. http://creditandfinancesolutions.info/index.html?s...

RE :Is 3.75% a good interest rate for a mortgage?

Thanks!

Follow 4 answers

Source(s): For Credit and finance solutions I always visit this website where you can find all the solutions. http://creditandfinancesolutions.info/index.html?s...

It depends on the country, How much the inflation rate is. In my country where the banks suck the life out of every home-buyer. The lowest that I have seen is 4,75% and on top of that comes the inflation rate that they try to keep under 2,5% but never can. So I would be happy with 3,75% I'm paying 6,9% now.

Hey I am here for the first time. I came across this question and I find the replies truly helpful. I hope to offer something back and assist others too.

• bobbie

I am sorry I don't know about this

y e s