Can I get a mortgage loan based on income and not credit score?

I can easily afford a mortgage, I have been employed at the same company for 15 years, and I always pay my bills on time. The problem is, I co-signed some student loans for my daughter a few years ago and they are now in default. I was not aware of the default until just recently. Also, I lost my house three... show more I can easily afford a mortgage, I have been employed at the same company for 15 years, and I always pay my bills on time. The problem is, I co-signed some student loans for my daughter a few years ago and they are now in default. I was not aware of the default until just recently. Also, I lost my house three years ago because after I separated from my husband, he lived in the house and didn't pay the mortgage for over a year. These things have really hurt my credit score, but they were not my fault. I would like to know if there are any lenders out there who consider a person's income, employment history, and situation instead of just their credit score.