Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Wiccan/Pagan Poll: Why are you a Wiccan/Pagan?

Favorite Answer

I was born and raised a fundamentalist Baptist but events in my freshman year of college caused me to permanently break away from Christianity after seven years of fighting between being Christian and being Agnostic. I converted to Wicca and was very happy with it and felt spiritually fulfilled for the most part. It wasn't until November of last year that I had an experience that made me a hard polytheist and led me to what I am today:Northern Tradition Pagan who honors the Goddesses Hela, Sigyn, and Angrboda and the Gods Narfi and Vali (I work primarily with Sigyn and somewhat with Hela). Frankly, I don't care if Asatruar or other heathens have a problem with Whom I work with, honor, or worship. They aren't the ones worshiping, honoring, or working with the ones I do, so their petty comments mean nothing to me.

Source(s): Northern Tradition Pagan (former Wiccan, ex-Christian)

I;m neither but I know as much about witchcraft as most pagans and more then most wiccans.

I'm Wiccan because I chose to be Wiccan, because it espouses my beliefs, helps me connect to my Gods and has been a great way to express my spirituality.

• Maka

wicca what? every religious person is a pagan. the god you worship was and is a pagan god.

You phrased that as if you think they're the same thing.

• George

I'm not