meeting location in ohio?

party traveling from muskegon mich and other party traveling from fayetteville n.carolina where would a good spot in columbia ohio to meet up at

Favorite Answer

Columbia, Ohio, is a small town just inside the Ohio/Indiana line on route 20.

Assuming you mean Columbus, Ohio, and you're looking for a restaurant, bar or meeting room, this thread might be of help.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g50226-i364-k...

You also might check out Easton Town Center. I like the Northstar Cafe there, but there's also a Northstar on North High St., just south of Ohio State near Short North.

BOL!

Take Ohio Rt 39 east out of Liverpool Ohio alongside the Ohio river. this may be Harvey St. turn south onto Bushwick St. it truly is going to take you to the Ohio river. Get in a deliver and bypass about 1 / 4 mile east. it truly is it. be careful once you arise contained in the boat to bypass searching. appreciate

• Nancy

I'm guessing you mean Columbus, Ohio. I'd google them and see what they have to offer. I'm sure you can come up with something from their website. It's a nice city.

Have fun.