What is your opinion on Justin Bieber?

I think he's talented, but rather cocky and rude.

He told a paparazzi he was gonna beat them up, I understand the pap was rude and very offensive, but it's best not to fight back, I mean he gets hate everyday surely he could've handled that?

And he punched a paparazzi for what reason? I don't know.

I don't want to bring other celebs into this but, I was watching videos of other celebs like One Direction and they are really kind and pleasant to paparazzi, and if the paparazzi insult them, they just let it slip. Also Miley Cyrus is very rude, she calls paparazzi pigs, I mean c'mon treat people the way you'd like to be treated.

I don't know, so anyway that's my opinion what's your?

• Jen
    Favorite Answer

He's a talented kid, no denying that. And I am on Justin's side with the whole paparazzi incident. Did you hear what he said to Justin? He was swearing at Justin for no apparent reason, saying 'go back to America' (Justin is from Canada), and generally being a rude pig. Justin did what any other person would do, he was just defending himself. He's 19, he's gonna make mistakes, but I totally agree with what someone else wrote 'He's just a kid who got famous too fast, too young.' Being worldwide famous at such a young age can f*ck people up. I just wish Justin the best, and I hope he stays grounded and good minded. All the best to him x

When I was looking into learning how to sing, improving my voice and vocal depth, I found something of great help. Learn here https://tr.im/PDsMd

by following the program, I have noticed major differences in my singing ability, and I have learned how to hit notes I never would have previously imagined. I've always been part of my church choir, and every else also notices the improvements. I found that with this, as anything else, consistency and perserverence are key. Practice makes perfect. But having some great professional help along the way certainly doesn't hurt! Anyhoo, take care!

justin bieber is a good singer i dont know why people hate him there just jelous.. but yeah paparazzi pissed him off that was well rude anyone wouldnt take that and it gets annoying when they follow you everywhere he wasnt in the mood and that photographer dropped a rude comment and the wrong time... It wasnt Justins fault at all so people should just carry on living their lives and stop putting their nose into his business

People who are in the limelight earning easy money doing something they like, should perhaps have a go at the chalk face in a factory for a month or two and learn the lesson that they are held in a position of privilege by those who favour them... they are doomed when loyal fans desert them and the good life fades because of their cockiness.

I used to think he was alright, but he keeps behaving like an inconsiderate d*ck, so my opinion has gone right down. He needs to remember that just because he's famous, that doesn't mean he's significant. He should try making his mark on the world not by just being a good singer, but by being a nice person.

He's a good singer but he seems a bit arrogant. He's very popular but very hated too. I don't mind him, if you don't like him, why listen to him? He was kind of thrust into the media but I guess some of his songs are okay. I absolutely HATE the way he uses "swag" all the time though. Overall, I don't mind him.

in my opinion,i do no longer think of he Can Sisng :( He additionally does no longer Have staying potential.he would be purely yet another Flash in the pan that Noone Will undergo in strategies In 2 Years Time...purely my Opinion.additionally the way He Has Been performing Latley Will Definatly harm His Fanbase and "careare"...He Has enable repute Get To His Head...

im not a belieber, i just like justin and his music. i think justin is really talented and ive heard him sing live and hes a really good singer. but sometimes he is a bit arrogant :))

He's one of the world's top 50 women on the internet. lol

I don't think he's talented. There are a lot more talented kids out there.