Is this product bad for your hair?Ik its not good for your hair but will it dry it or make it britle or fall?

http://m.drugstore.com/pantene-pro-v-normal-thick-... And does it have silicone like pantene shampoo and conditioner?

Favorite Answer

You won't find many products on the market in the modern day which will make your hair brittle or fall out. Very rarely will these such hair products these days do more bad then good. Also, years ago, companies were putting silicone into their shampoo's and conditioner's. They received a lot of criticism for this as hairdressers found it made hair extremely hard to colour silicone-coated hair. Due to this, they reduced the silicone in these products to the point where it no longer has such an effect.

So in answer to your question, this product should not be bad enough to the point that it damages your hair.

Source(s): I am a hairdresser.

no offense but in a sewer to ur question what does that mean?? and idk if the detangler has silicone or not but not all shampoos and conditioners have that read the back of the bottle when u go to the store. It should say if it does or not on there i use head & shoulders and aussie and herbal essences and it must not have silicone bc my hair is easy to style and easy to dye.

Ugh, I hate that stuff! It leaves a nasty, almost powdery coating on your hair.

I used to love Pantene detanglers but that one sucksssssssss.