How do I ask my doctor for confidentiality?

Well I live with my parents and am now 18 years old. Whenever I see my doctor for anything (by myself) she brings it up with my parents whenever they come in to see her. She always asks me how old I am whenever I see her as if she forgets? or doesn't want to do the math on the file? I don't mind if she... show more Well I live with my parents and am now 18 years old. Whenever I see my doctor for anything (by myself) she brings it up with my parents whenever they come in to see her. She always asks me how old I am whenever I see her as if she forgets? or doesn't want to do the math on the file?

I don't mind if she tells them stuff like I came in for my flu shot or I had a cold or whatever but now that I am getting older I'm beginning to come in for really personal things that I don't want my parents to know about.

Now my parents have known her and her husband (also a doc but I don't like him) for 20 years now. She is a great doctor and I'd want her to stay as my doctor but how can I bring up that now that I am an adult I want things to be confidential?
Update: I live in Canada and have healthcare and insurance.
Update 2: @fizixx CANADA = OHIP covers it and my work insurance covers anything else.