AP US History 1920s Help?
There were a few questions from my APUSH homework that I had trouble finding good answers for, in depth. Can you help me out with them?
1) The 1920's were a decade of American economic expansion and of increased consumerism. Analyze the factors that lead to these changes.
2) Assess the effectiveness of the prohibition during the 1920's.
3) In what ways did flappers embody "The Modern Age"?
4) In what ways was the Harlem Renaissance a "rebirth" of African American culture?
Thanks so much in advance!
- redunicornLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
These sites should help.Source(s): http://americainclass.org/sources/becomingmodern/p... http://history1900s.about.com/od/1920s/p/prohibiti... http://prohibition.osu.edu/ http://history1900s.about.com/od/1920s/a/flappers.... http://www.biography.com/tv/classroom/harlem-renai... http://www.history.com/topics/harlem-renaissance