khole12 asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

I just don't like pro wrestling after the IOC'S elimination of wrestling and I do not know what to do?

I used to LOVE wrestling. I starting watching and participating in it at the age of eight. I grew up on wrestling, my father was a collegiate wrestler and I had fun. Now I just don't enjoy wrestling anymore. Do you think it's because..why do you think it's because of? Please and thank you.

Favorite Answer

It is still not out of The Olympics.The IOC will take their Final decision in their Upcoming meeting in September this year.Also Don't get disheartened because I think the fellow member Countries like Japan,China,India and more will not let it get eleminated that easily.Also as you said your father too was a Wrestler in his college level so it is your Responsibility to continue his Legacy.

Pro wrestling is not a sport, it's a show. When was the last time a collegiate wrestler cracked his opponent in the head with a folding chair ? Or more likely, pretended to ? Half the shenanigans in pro wrestling would send you to the hospital if they were for real.

buckeye

I don't really care to be honest.