khole12 asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

I just don't like pro wrestling after the IOC'S elimination of wrestling and I do not know what to do?

I used to LOVE wrestling. I starting watching and participating in it at the age of eight. I grew up on wrestling, my father was a collegiate wrestler and I had fun. Now I just don't enjoy wrestling anymore. Do you think it's because..why do you think it's because of? Please and thank you.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is still not out of The Olympics.The IOC will take their Final decision in their Upcoming meeting in September this year.Also Don't get disheartened because I think the fellow member Countries like Japan,China,India and more will not let it get eleminated that easily.Also as you said your father too was a Wrestler in his college level so it is your Responsibility to continue his Legacy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Pro wrestling is not a sport, it's a show. When was the last time a collegiate wrestler cracked his opponent in the head with a folding chair ? Or more likely, pretended to ? Half the shenanigans in pro wrestling would send you to the hospital if they were for real.

buckeye

• 7 years ago

I don't really care to be honest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.