Our President could not be doing a better Job of systematically destroying the US if he was trying to ...?

Our President could not be doing a better Job of systematically destroying the US if he was trying to which.....just may be the case ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No he could not be doing a better job and he's not trying!! He's doing!!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't forget all the help he is getting from the rest of the Washington liberals. And Obama has not done much of anything to jump start the economy. Our current situation was addressed by the republicans months ago but Obama turned them down because their solution had no tax hikes. Obama thinks that we can only raise taxes and not cut any spending. The Republicans gave in on the fiscal cliff by raising taxes the the rich with the promise (from Obama) that they would fix this problem with cuts not raising taxes. So he flat out laid to the republicans and America. stand up for that. Be the person who's only reason for liking Obama is that is is not a rich white man. That is not how you govern, by making promise to people to only brake them and then campaign to make it look like there fault. I also hate that dems always say that republicans are killing the middle class. Republican do not want to raise any ones taxes, the tax hike on the middle class came from the democrats not the republicans.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i might provide it a 10 for comedy. i comprehend he's comprehensive it until now yet that guy might desire to on no account ever dance in public returned. He appeared ridiculous. it quite is funnier than lots of the particularly dumb issues he's declared. He might desire to do like a Fred and Ginger kind dance duet with Cheney. that must be hilarious. yet in all seriousness this fool should not be performing like a fool whilst each and every person is loss of existence in his conflict.

• 8 years ago

Considering what Bush II and Obama inherited, I think they both did the best they could under the circumstances.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

He's been trying to since day one in office and has been successful destroying it- thats what Marxists want- he's a marxist! Top down , bottom up , inside out! Even preachers ( phony ones) are preaching that crap!

• 8 years ago

Well he said he would "fundamentally change the country". It's the only one of all his campaign promises he is actually keeping. Notice he did not say change it for the better.

• 8 years ago

Many people feel that way, sadly, too many people didn't act on their feelings and got out to vote, so here we are four more years of him destroying us.

• Bug
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

What world are you living in?

The DOW has been at record highs the past few days. Corporate profits are smashing records every quarter. The rich are getting RICHER.

Isn't that all you conservatives care about?

• 8 years ago

Just exactly what makes you think that he isn't trying, He did write in his own book that it was his desire to fundamentally change America. Is he succeeding? I really hope not, but I fear that it is true

• tagboy
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You really can't see what the Republicans are doing to the middle class.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.