How to save steam games, and game saves on pc to usb hard drive?

im about to restore my laptop to factory settings as its running a slow. but i don't want lose all my game save, like mine craft and other steam games, so i'm looking to store everything i want to keep on a USB hard drive so how do i put all the saves and what not on a hard drive. and is there a way i can... show more im about to restore my laptop to factory settings as its running a slow. but i don't want lose all my game save, like mine craft and other steam games, so i'm looking to store everything i want to keep on a USB hard drive so how do i put all the saves and what not on a hard drive. and is there a way i can copy a game i downloaded on steam to the hard drive as my internet is somewhat slow and i don't want to re download some of my games any other tips or help would be great thanks