升中面試問題解答(我出問題)

問題1.Why do you choose our school?

問題2.What is your expectation on the coming school life if you can enter our school ?How well are you prepared for this?

問題3.Pleases describe your extra-curricular activeties.(play table tennis, play badminton)

問題4.Pleases share with me your reading babit or unforgettable primary school

experience.

問題5.What contribution would you make to our school?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

問題1.Why do you choose our school?The main reason is your school is a renowned for educational purposes as well as personal development.問題2.What is your expectation on the coming school life if you can enter our school ?How well are you prepared for this?I will expect to be academically educated and develop a good command of interpersonal skills. I will use my unrelenting efforts to learn as much as I can with the assistance of the teachers, and I also have the willingness to perform to the best I can. As far as preparation is concerned, I had already read extensively on multiple subjects to prepare for this exciting adventure.問題3.Pleases describe your extra-curricular activeties.(play table tennis, play badminton)I love all kinds of extra-curricular activities. I am very active in the sense of physical education. Badminton and table tennis are my favorite sports amongst all of the sports, but I am eager to learn the others as well.問題4.Pleases share with me your reading babit or unforgettable primary schoolI am an avid reader and read a variety of books including some of the most famous works like “Treasure Island” and “Around the World in Eighty Days.” Although they are the abridged versions, I enjoy them a lot. I am ready to read the full version as I make progress in the English classes.experience.問題5.What contribution would you make to our school?I will participate actively in various activities and campaigns. I will also be part of boy scout/girl scout and try my best to be a leader in some of the activities I am interested in. For example, I am really keen in becoming the leader of a discipline team. Since I have a lot of adorable propensities, I think I can be of great contribution to your school.

Source(s): Myself
  • 1) It is because I think that your students are polite and they behavie really well.

2) I expectat that I will be very busy in joinning different ECAs and I'll set a timetable for myself to balance the time with studies.

3) I usually play table tennis and badmiton in my spare time. I enjoy doing sports as it can help me to relaxe.

4) I love reading books about science and I usually spend a lot of time thinking about the solutions.

q1.because your school is big and nice,and most of people give good comments to your school,and your school's traditional is good.

Source(s): my interview teacher