So conservatives still think that bush left office with a balanced budget?

I see some of you still claiming that Obama added 6 trillion to the debt, despite only 13% of that amount being from the stimulus, and Obamacare LOWERING the deficit. Do you really not understand that every time you blame Obama for 6 trillion in debt you are blaming him for (R) policy and trying to pretend... show more I see some of you still claiming that Obama added 6 trillion to the debt, despite only 13% of that amount being from the stimulus, and Obamacare LOWERING the deficit.

Do you really not understand that every time you blame Obama for 6 trillion in debt you are blaming him for (R) policy and trying to pretend there was a balanced budget in Jan 2009?
Update: So Mandi Lynn, you prefer a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit under a (R) and (D) congress who allowed a budget resolution - over a much SMALLER deficit without a meaningless budget resolution.
Did you know congress isn't limited by the budget they pass?:
Update 2: Bob; bush inherited a surplus and ended with a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit.
you ignore reality in your bush-love.
Update 3: Arthur, as I explained - EVERY SINGLE TIME one of you idiotic cons blames Obama for 6 trillion in debt that is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING.