Why do Muslims play the victim role?

Muslim armies waged war against all "kafirs" and conqured an empire from Pakistan to Morocco. The Moors invaded southern Spain while the Ottamans took the Balkans. The Mughals decimated millions in India, while Arab slave traders pillaged Africa for centuries (slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia in... show more Muslim armies waged war against all "kafirs" and conqured an empire from Pakistan to Morocco. The Moors invaded southern Spain while the Ottamans took the Balkans. The Mughals decimated millions in India, while Arab slave traders pillaged Africa for centuries (slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia in 1961.)

The North African states enslaved millions of Europeans with raids as far North as Ireland. The Turks slaughtered Greeks and Armenians, while you still treat Non-Muslims as second class citizens in your countries to this day.

We let you build Mosques in our countries, so why can't we build a Church or Temple in Mecca? You claim that people stare when you dress in Turbans and Burqas, so why can't I bring my lifestyle to your country? You decry cartoons that mock your prophet, but why do you burn our flags and Crosses?

I know it's not all Muslims who are violent, but I hate how you come to our countries where you don't belong. (You would say the same about me and your country.)