Democrat liberals FORCED Bush to invade Iraq?

Someone sent me this shocking list of liberals who voted to invade Iraq, thus forcing Bush to declare war against his will. I didn't know this! Looks like libs should look at THEMSELVES when they need someone to blame for the Iraq war...

Joe Biden - Dem Vice President, Dem presidential candidate, Dem Senator from Delaware

Hillary Clinton - Dem First Lady, Dem Senator from New York, Dem presidential candidate, Dem Secretary of State

Harry Reid - Dem Senate majority leader; Dem Senator from Nevada

Henry Waxman - Dem rep from California, Dem house energy chairman, considered one of the most liberal house members

John Kerry - Dem Senator from Massachusetts, Dem presidential nominee, Dem Secretary of State

John Edwards - Dem vice-presidential nominee, Dem Senator from North Carolina, Dem presidential candidate

Richard Gephardt - Dem House majority and minority leader, Dem presidential candidate, Dem house rep from Missouri

Steny Hoyer - Dem House majority leader, Dem house minority whip, Dem house rep from Maryland

Charles "Chuck" Schumer - Dem Senator from New York, Dem policy committee and Senate rules committee chairman

Joe Lieberman - Dem Senator from Connecticut, Dem vice-presidential nominee

Charles "Buddy" Roemer - Dem governor of Louisiana

Carolyn Maloney - House rep from New York, prominent gun control activist

John Murtha - Dem rep from Pennsylvania, Dem house defense appropriations committee chair

Steve Israel - Dem house from New York, Dem congressional campaign committee chair

Tom Daschle - Dem Senate majority leader, Dem Senator from South Dakota, Dem nominee for HHS Secretary

Max Baucus - Dem Senate finance committee chairman, Dem Senator from Montana

Rod Blagojevich - Dem house rep from Illinois, Dem governor of Illinois

Dianne Feinstein - Dem Senate intelligence committee chair, Dem Senator from California, gun control sponsor

Isaac "Ike" Skelton - Dem house rep from Missouri, Dem house armed services committee chair

Chris Dodd - Dem Senator from Connecticut; author of Dodd-Frank financial reform bill

Byron Dorgan - Dem Senator from North Dakota, chairman of the Democratic Policy Committee

Maria Cantwell - Dem Senator from Washington, Dem chair of Senate committee on Indian affairs

Chuck Hagel - Nominee for Dem Secretary of Defense, Senator from Nebraska

Tom Harkin - Dem Senator from Iowa, Dem Senate health/education/labor chairman

Ernest "Fritz" Hollings - Dem Senator from South Carolina, Dem governor of South Carolina

Mary Landrieu - Dem Senator from Louisiana, Dem Senate small business committee chair

Jay Rockefeller - Dem Senator from West Virginia, Senate INTELLIGENCE (lol!) committee chair

Ben Nelson - Dem Senator from Nebraska, Dem governor of Nebraska

Bill Nelson - Dem Senator from Florida, Dem insurance commissioner

Zell Miller - Dem Senator from Georgia, Dem governor of Georgia

Blanche Lincoln - Dem Senator from Arkansas, Dem Senate agriculture committee chair

Herbert "Herb" Kohl - Dem Senator from Wisconsin, Dem Senate chairman on aging.

Whoa! How can liberals possibly blame Bush for Iraq, when they are the ones who demanded war in the first place?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

yes, all these douche bags above voted for the controversial iraq war. They have blood on their hands too.

This is the reason above why perhaps Hillary could not become nominee in 2008 and Obama became.

If she had voted no, perhaps she'd be in white house today

And I am sure if Obama was senator that time, he too would have voted for it regardless how much he lied in campaign 2008 that he was always against it.

all the way since March 2003, I knew it the war is a scam and totally unjustified on top of being illegal. That time war support stood 75%, and i was among the 25% back then too.

No politician can ever convince me or win my support, it is as hard as pulling teeth out for them.

• 3 years ago

Bush lied to Congress with the aid of witholding contrary proof, and the public was once already whipped into a frenzy. The people on your record have been railroaded no longer the opposite direction round.

• Daniel
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Familiar with the copy/paste hotkeys aren't we? Being lied to about WMDs can have that effect.

• JOE
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

More lies were told over and over again but I guess you don't remember that part when the truth came out, we are still looking for WMD's all these years later

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

That's good, That's just great, You keep that up, Don't forget to mention we talked him right into it up until he said mission accomplished. Then the real war began. Silly man.

• molly
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yes well I suppose they didn't want to be called traitors if they didn't fall into the "You are either with us or against us" line.

I will have freedom fries with that please and can you pass me the WMD while you are at it..

• 7 years ago

Did someone tell Madcow? Maddow didn't talk about this did she?!

• Fan
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

"Forced against his will"

What is this I don't even.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:H.J.Res._114_Ira...

From the very link the moron above gave me.

By the nine, you sheep will believe anything.

• pdooma
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It's pretty much common knowledge. Even Wiki has it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

• team
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

and at least Bush asked for congress' approval

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.