Why cant I find anything on Robert Chesil, my grandfather who was born in 1933. I cant find anything on him.?

Hello, Im doing my family tree and so far I have got as far as the early 1800's for almost all sides except for my mothers father, Robert Chesil. I do not know his parents name and I have been on ancestry.com and this is where I found most of my information on this website. I did not know my dads parents name... show more Hello, Im doing my family tree and so far I have got as far as the early 1800's for almost all sides except for my mothers father, Robert Chesil. I do not know his parents name and I have been on ancestry.com and this is where I found most of my information on this website. I did not know my dads parents name to search for them but found it on a census by accident so I was able to put it in and it started taking me back on his side. It wont do the same for Robert Chesil, he passed away on July 29, 1974 which is 7 years before I was born in 1981. He was 41 years old when he died from some disease he picked up while he was in the military. He was born on March 31, 1933 and I cannot find any information on him. Is there any way that i can find out something without his parents name or from military records he was discharged in Apr of 1953 then it says released in 1955 (not sure what that means). So far everything and every sight brings nothing up on him. I cant fins a census either. Im wondering he was born outside of Maryland which is where I am from and the state he died in, or maybe he was adopted. I dont know what to do im at a lost now. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance