Do I have to inform each of my contacts of the changes made to my email address?

I had to use an alternate email address due to fraudulent activity on my original email address. Will I have to inform each contact of the alternate email address or will my emails still be filtered using my old email address?

Favorite Answer

it's up to YOU to inform all of your Contacts of the change -----that is, IF you want email from any of them, in the alternate address.

this might properly be a rip-off, yahoo would not have a lottery, and in case you probably did enter right into a lottery, they'd not touch you by employing digital mail because of the fact each and every person is familiar with relating to the emailed lottery triumphing scams, so the genuine lottery human beings oftentimes call or each and every so often deliver a real mail letter, yet by no skill digital mail.