Duties of a house husband?

Can anyone explain the duties of a house husband? Does he literally kiss the floor his wife walks on? Does he cater to all her personal needs as well like ironing her clothes, massaging her feet and even to the extent of wiping the dust of her shoes?

• Honey
    Favorite Answer

My husband does the cooking/cleaning 95% of the time. He usually picks up the kids from school unless I'm getting off early. He makes all the service (misc) calls, i.e. repairs, bills, etc. Some house husband have more to do than others, just as some housewives have more to do than others. In our household, my husband is the glue that holds everything together.. the support system, cheerleader, counselor, that keeps our machine running.

I'm the money that allows him to keep it running effectively. Love things this way! Being a househusband plays into my husbands personal strengths.

• merkel

House Husband Duties

Jessica,

Be realistic. Honestly kiss the floor you walk on? I don't think so! Message your feet? If he WANTS to.

Wipe the dust from her shoes? Not likely. Iron clothes, probably as he has to iron his too I assume. Cook meals, clean house, grocery shopping, washing clothes, all of these things and watching kids too if needed. But I would hope that in any case a marriage and household would be a team effort. In order for a marriage to work it takes understanding, empathy, teamwork, love and a whole lot more. If you think that you can draw up a list and say you do this and I'll do that, not only won't it work but sooner or later your marriage will fail too. Good Luck

My duties are to shop groceries and take care of the house and practical chores in our home. We don't have any kids. In addition I spend a lot of time in the gym to look hot for her.

Nsync vs Backstreet boys?

Have 2 boys

Girls: pretty boys or real men?

• Elroy

Please help me about my mother in law and husband?

• Tedi

Problem with some friends

Husband chooses dog over family?