Steps for Alice Programming- Carpet?

I have been doing programming for Alice and we have one last assignment that is worth a lot. If you help me, I'll love you forever and help you raise your first born. Please list it in a way in which it's easy to understand (step by step). I'm very slow when it comes to programming.

Directions: Using the same skills as are used in the worlds that calculate the hypotenuse or calculate energy, build a world containing a person who can calculate the amount of carpet required for a floor. The formula is: width X length of floor= area

The world will require three number of variables width, length and area and one String variable areaString. The person in the world will tell you they can calculate the amount of carpet required an then prompt you, first for width and then for length. They will calc. the area and then will display a message "The amount of carpet required is" and then the result of the calculation.

I seriously appreciate anyone or anything willing to help me at this point. I'm so desperate, thank youu.

Favorite Answer

Tutorial in Alice Programming: http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocalice.htm

• Erika

Ha...good one! some critters are predisposed to addictions and compulsions for notwithstanding reason; to my expertise, Y! solutions is previous the scope of Al-Anon, Narc-Anon, &c. for my section, i don't have sufficient information on 8 music suggestions to propose the two way. i do no longer want this kind of team myself, yet won't be able to rule out others desiring stated team. perchance some Answerers might evaluate organizing this kind of software and posting uncomplicated information over at Y! communities.