Is online school worth checking out?

I really don't want to go to school anymore. Because, I'm really not that much of a social person. I usually never talk to people. I'm thinking about trying online school for my 10th grade but I'm not even sure if it's worth it. My sister that lives in Indiana does online school and I really want to do it also. Is it worth it?? Should I try it??

Favorite Answer

You need to talk with you sister about its advantages and disadvantages. If it is helpful and looking beneficial for you, you will need to do it.

As a member of an online school myself, you should try it. It really is worth it in my opinion. Your time spent in this program than a regular school will dramatically decrease. And, you'll have enough flexibillity to go to school WHENEVER you want. You don't have to get up so early in the morning every day, get dressed, and walk, and even sometimes even siphon your parent's gas to drive you. BUT, it does have the downside though. Your social skills in real life will deplete even more. You got to practice this too. It can and will come in handy in the long run. Much kids would prefer online school than a brick-and-mortar school.

It is completely worth it im in online school it doesn't take me long to do my work then im free to do what ever I want during the rest of the day. I love online school. So i say go for it try online school.

Source(s): My personal experience.

I am an online high school teacher. Online education requires a lot of self-motivation and you will get out of it what you put into it. If you are a highly motivated student, you will do well. If you are not, then you will not do well and are better off staying in the brick and mortar school.

I can say online school it a whole less drama lol, and you get to work at your own pace. Check out connection Academy or k12.. GOOD luck

No