Cricket Section Users - Assign one international player to each of our fellowmates at Y!A cricket section!?

Okay, the simple task here to is to assign an internationally recognized player to our fellowmates at Y!A! The catch here is that the opted international player has to be of the same national origin as the user! Every person can choose 'JUST ONE' user to assign a player! No multiple users' choosing... show more Okay, the simple task here to is to assign an internationally recognized player to our fellowmates at Y!A!
The catch here is that the opted international player has to be of the same national origin as the user!
Every person can choose 'JUST ONE' user to assign a player! No multiple users' choosing allowed!
I repeat - JUST ONE user!
For example - If I want to relate a user to a player, I would go for TJ as Dravid! (Both are Indians) Rock solid, backed up by some undisputable statements and logic! Very difficult to breach his theories in a convincing fashion!
That's my take! Now, the twist is you can't 'copy' my user! Nobody can copy each other's users!
Try and hunt down all the regulars here! :p
The person with the most convincing 'co relation' gets the BA!
Get on your thinking caps! ;)

Cheers! :)
Update: @ Fake Ricky Ponting - Empty vessels make more noise!
@ Adarsh - Now that's what I call stiff competition for BA right from the onset of the Q! Great going! Probably should boost the already premium quality of other answers! :)
Update 2: @ BRS - C'mon mate! A little reasonable display of respect is expected from every user towards fellow users!
Update 3: @ Class of Jaguar - That was quite a generous display of writing, my friend! But there is a catch somewhere in my Q! Just one user mate, just one!
Update 4: @ Class of Jaguar - Hahahaha! All right! That's a wily bit of manipulation! You edited your answer!
Update 5: Nice little dab down to 3rd man by MBIOF for four! :)

Dinith stuns with an unorthodox shot! Effective neverthless! Scampers for a run amidst perilous fielding! Eventually makes his ground in the end! :)
Update 6: @ Are you human - Are you human? Dude, just 'ONE' user!! Just one - any one of your choice!
Update 7: @ Class of Jaguar - Exactly! Why don't they read the details of the Q?

GUYS, PLS CHOOSE A USER OF YOUR CHOICE AND RELATE HIM/HER TO AN INTERNATIONAL PLAYER SHARING THE SAME NATIONALITY!

Coherent enough English, I guess! :p
Update 8: @ Fake Ricky Ponting - All right! You aren't an empty vessel! I take my words back! Apologies, my friend! :)
Update 9: @ Syamantak - You have Indian origins! So its ok if you compare yourself with an Indian! One small litte tip for you - Talk with the bat and ball not with the mouth! :) A friendly piece of advice! @ Fake Ricky - As if one wasn't enough, we have got two of them now! Did you specially create another account for... show more @ Syamantak - You have Indian origins! So its ok if you compare yourself with an Indian!
One small litte tip for you - Talk with the bat and ball not with the mouth! :) A friendly piece of advice!

@ Fake Ricky - As if one wasn't enough, we have got two of them now! Did you specially create another account for answering this Q? Rofl!!
Update 10: @ Syamantak (I guess I am the only one who gets your selling right! :p) Great job, little Kohli! Congratulations! May you prosper with leaps and bounds! :p Now that is a surprise! A TC from the Cricket section who plays cricket very well (or so he claims :p) and has an extensive knowledge about the same, not to... show more @ Syamantak (I guess I am the only one who gets your selling right! :p)
Great job, little Kohli! Congratulations! May you prosper with leaps and bounds! :p
Now that is a surprise! A TC from the Cricket section who plays cricket very well (or so he claims :p) and has an extensive knowledge about the same, not to forget that his username once portrayed - Cricket Police (if I am not wrong) and lastly, he hails from two cricketing giants (I mean the nations :p) - AND HE ISNT PASSIONATE ENOUGH? Seems hard to swallow!

@ Ministry of Darkness - There aren't any Kenyans, Zimbabweans, etc here! Your choice............it figures! :p