Can I enroll for a BFA in USA after I graduated from local public school?

Hi, my name's Nicholas and I'm from Malaysia. I'm currently 18 (by years) graduated from local high school last year November, so this year is proposing for colleges or university. So I'm just wondering that with my high school graduating level ( SPM in my country, equivalent to O-Level ) am I... show more Hi, my name's Nicholas and I'm from Malaysia. I'm currently 18 (by years) graduated from local high school last year November, so this year is proposing for colleges or university.

So I'm just wondering that with my high school graduating level ( SPM in my country, equivalent to O-Level ) am I able to sign up straight for Bachelor of Fine Arts(BFA) in Drama/Musical Theatre/Theatre/Acting in the United States with only my graduated level?

Because from what most people have told me, in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore and also my own country Malaysia, before getting into Bachelor ( aka. a degree ) needs at least a college diploma or A Level or any equivalent in order to further study to a Bachelor ( degree ) and I'm wondering if this applies to the US education system as well?

So far I've found all these great Drama or Theatre/Musical Theatre/Acting schools. Juilliard, AMDA, Tisch of NYU, USC School of Dramatic Arts, and NYFA (New York Film Academy) and so far these are kinda famous and competitive schools and I'm still looking recommendations for any other schools that offers any of my interested fields =).

Please help since its already March and I still have to prepare my auditions and all, any help or info will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance ! =)
Update: Owh I'm planning studying abroad, since USA have a wide range of Drama or Theatre courses and also famous for 'Broadway' I'm really interested in studying in USA. Any other schools/universities/colleges recommendations in Australia, UK, New Zealand I'm also interested !