FIRST DATE AND KISS SOS!!!?

I'm going on a date this Saturday and my BF wants to kiss and stuff but it'll be my first date and kiss. So I'm scared, I want to kiss him but I'm scared

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Never having kissed someone before is completely normal and something to be proud of because waiting is always better, no matter what anyone else says. Feel free to follow this guide below to create your perfect first kiss.

Every kiss lasts a different amount of time and it really depends on what type of kiss and the mood.

If you are giving each other a peck on the lips (lips together), those usually are rather quick. Up to a one second in length would be the longest one peck would last. But if you are kissing more intently (lips slightly parted) or with tongue (lips completely apart) then depending on the mood (whether a kiss goodbye or a kiss under the stars) It could last 5 to 40 seconds. Every kiss is different, and once you have had your very first one, you will have a feel for what you like and what you would do differently next time.

Signs To Look Out For (that he may want to kiss):

1) He may be very physical around you. Such things as poking, grabbing you in a playful way, play with your hair.

2) He watches your lips when you talk.

3) He smiles a lot when around you.

If you have never kissed before, letting him know that you have never kissed anyone before is something of a personal choice. You can and you cannot. It really doesn't matter. If you way too nervous and feel as though you might mess up a little, just politely tell him you are nervous. He should understand if he likes you.

When it comes to a first kiss, everything should come naturally. It's a given!

SIDE NOTE: Don't ever rush into a first kiss, do it because you're truly ready.

Good places to kiss him for the first time could be after a nice touchdown during a football game, in between classes as a kind of "just because you are mine" kiss, or a day in the park on a nice stroll. Depending on your where you are in the moment, your hands will and should be wherever it is most comfortable for you. Whether that is on his face, around his neck, on his waist pulling him in, or in each others hands. Wherever it is comfortable for you.

1) How to get him to kiss you

When it comes to guys and relationships, if you want something to happen like a first kiss, I always think it's better to show a guy then to just tell him. Sometimes people who are nervous send out mixed signals. You might want him to kiss you, but your nervous behavior might be saying "stay away." For starters, your posture should be open. Sit or stand close to him. Face him. Look at him, not at the ground. Don't cross your arms or lean away or, instead of "kiss me" you'll be saying "kiss off". Look into his eyes. Smile. Get close to him. If you're not holding hands yet, do it. Here are some ways to hint at it subtly! Spray perfume (something he likes) in your hair, it makes him want to get closer. Lean to your closer when you talk to him. Look in his eyes when you talk, then down to his lips, then back up to his eyes. Chew gum, mints, apply lip balm often when he's around, maybe he'll get the hint. And play with a necklace and he'll be drawn to the skin on your neck, inches away from your lips!

Also you could ask him to help you remove an earring, or undo the clasp of that necklace you're wearing. Or better yet, ask him to help put a necklace of yours on. To do that he's going to have to put both hands on your neck. Now just turn your head, look in his eyes, and be quiet. Smile. If he says anything, just interrupt and whisper his name softly. He'll kiss you for sure! And remember, you can always kiss him. Don't be afraid to step up to the plate. If a kiss is something you want, take it.

2) How to kiss

When your lips meet, keep them slightly parted and press gently against his lips. Tilt your head slightly to one side, so your noses won't get in the way. What do you do next? It depends. If it's just a little kiss, a peck on the lips, move away but (this is very important) don't move away all of a sudden, as if you were disgusted by his kiss! Just move away slowly, maybe while still holding hands, and looking in his eyes.

On the other hand, if you're French kissing (or Frenching), French kisses are kisses in which you also use your tongues. (That's why you part your lips slightly.) So, after you've started kissing, the next step is that either he will slip his tongue into your mouth or you'll slip yours into his. Don't let your tongue go limp but move it around his, or playfully push his tongue out with yours, then let him push your tongue back into your mouth, and so on. Repeat this until you get tired of it (which you never will!)

Practice makes perfect!

The only way to get good at kissing is to practice. Have fun. Just relax, everything should just come naturally. I know you hear that often but you will realize it is so true.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Email: TellMariee@Gmail.com

• 8 years ago

haha chill out, dont worry about! first timers are always fun and they're what u remember them the most. just have s good time :) and even if u guys smacked noses when u guys kiss it will make it that much cuter hahhaa

• 8 years ago

hey! i've had that feeling! just be calm about it, and enjoy the moment. if you dont want him to kiss you then tell him, else just be calm and go with the flow.

part your lips gentlely and breath through your nose. make sure you have mints or gum!! and tilt your head so you dont bonk noses!

:)

Source(s): past experience! :)
  • 8 years ago

its okay! don't be scared. i just had my first date and kiss not long ago, and its very easy. actually, i was the one who kissed him! chances are it'll be very quick (and painless)! just make sure it happens at the end of the date, like right before you part. it'll be less awkward, and you'll leave something of a mysterious air! you won't regret it :) I hope this helps!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

You have good reason to be scared! After all, you don't want to get pregnant!!! And be sure he washes his hands after he pees, because when he touches you down there, you don't want to get sick. Just stay far away from him. Let him buy you nice things, BUT THAT'S ALL HE GETS.

You don't want to be a welfare mother, do you???

• 8 years ago

if he impressed you on the first date, kiss him, if he did not, he can wait.

• 8 years ago

Just relax. First kisses are amazing, you just have to relax and take it as it comes. Don't worry about it, or try to plan it, just go with the flow. Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.