Film school and jobs after?

today i've been researching, i want to go to film school for filming and directing but i wanna do documentaries. and hope to land a job with national geographic to be-able do the things i love and to see the world. it's just a ideal i have wondering if i should go with it but the thing is it cost 60,000$... show more today i've been researching, i want to go to film school for filming and directing but i wanna do documentaries. and hope to land a job with national geographic to be-able do the things i love and to see the world. it's just a ideal i have wondering if i should go with it but the thing is it cost 60,000$ for one year of school. i don't think you can get a pelgrant for it anyone else out there have a idea similar or has a job like it. any information will be helpful..
Update: thank's ray i figuer film school would help me land a job at a bigger company like nat geo or discovery..
Update 2: i love the idea of filming local documentaries i like those type of things i think i could do great at it..
2 answers 2