Cat asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

How old do you have to be to model?

I am 14 almost 15 as a freshman n Highschool. Like all of my clothes are from abercrombiekids because I am not very big and they are still age appropriate clothes. My boyfriend ( junior) said I should model for abercrombie or abercrombie kids because I always wear there clothes. My mom said that would be a great idea but I don't know how old you have to be or the requirements( some places want a certain height, boob size, and stuff) anyone know any of these questions?

Favorite Answer

I'm sure you can be any age to model for a store. You can contact them and ask.

Kate Moss was discovered when she was 15yrs and now she's one of the worlds top models - she doesn't have much in the way of boobs but, it's only glamour models that need boobs!

Any age Elijah Wood was a model as a little kid.

I'm pretty sure you have to be a in-store model before you're an actual model.