What is going on with amazon and the buyers?

Hello my name is Edwin and I'm someone confused. I am currently a new seller on amazon.com but recently after i had made the account and sold maybe I don't know, 2 things my account was suddenly put under review and all the funds that i made from everything that I had sold were temporarily locked because... show more Hello my name is Edwin and I'm someone confused. I am currently a new seller on amazon.com but recently after i had made the account and sold maybe I don't know, 2 things my account was suddenly put under review and all the funds that i made from everything that I had sold were temporarily locked because amazon was reviewing my account. Is there something that I might have done wrong? Lastly I had sold a game for the Playstation 3 called "Dead Island" because It's difficult and I'm not really a zombie type gamer. I sent the item to the buyer nearly 2 weeks ago and now I recieved an email not to long ago saying that his package has not arrived. Am i still responsible for that package?
Update: Other than the one customer, everyone else have already recieved their items. This is a little suspicious to me.