After having a sleep and now getting up it is clear that lastnight...?

UEFA did not want Manchester United to go through that is CLEAR.

Now if Real Madrid was DOMINATING us at Old Trafford like Barcelona in the 2011 UCL final I wouldn't complain as such.

But that was ridiculous to watch as soon as Modric scored I knew it was game over cos over 30mins 1-1 hold extra time to nah wasn't going to happen.

But the red card......man if your gonna fook us at least kiss us!

BUT WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS!

UEFA want that El Classico final!

Cos they see Barcelona and Real Madrid as the best.

But what I learned from Manchester United over these two legs is that Real Madrid are not THAT GREAT as people made out - and also that Manchester United can hang in with ANY team!

But that is my views after 8 hours of sleep!

Time to hit this Uni library!

CIAO

Favorite Answer

Haha your arrogance caught up with you

RM were extremely poor yet Utd still couldn't score, its the worst I've seen them play since January yet still on at old Trafford

better team won, just admit it

arrogant before the game always leads to sore loser

Enough with Uefa blaming thing. You lost thats it. Unlike some other dodgy red cards(RVP'S vs Barca for kicking the ball 0.8s after the whistle) this one is understandable from the refs view. Real had a goal disallowed, you guys did not deserve a penalty. Bayern will win the CL.

As i have just said to another user the law is there it was a dangerously high leg, he had no option i have studied it many times he was right, i don't know what all the fuss is about.

Look at that time Kompany got sent off against United for less.

Hard luck though you did put up a good game.

Cheers.

I have said it numerous times already, ROBIN VAN PERSIE IS A BIG GAME FLOP.

He has flopped in the CL and for the Dutch national team.

The fact is that he can't score outside of the domestic league, and that's because the standard of defending in the EPL has fallen in recent years, and La Liga is currently better defensively, with Serie A being the best league defensively in Europe.

RVP may be better in the EPL, but that league suits his style of play, and has defensive weaknesses. From watching all 4 major European leagues, I can guarantee you that RVP would not succeed in La Liga or Serie A, because the leagues are defensively stronger and don't suit his playing style, whereas I could see another Man Utd goalscorer:Wayne Rooney being somewhat successful in Spain or Italy.

So, if you want to win the EPL, then RVP is good for you. But if you want European success, then RVP should be benched.

• FOGGY

Trolling at its best not even a question.

you sir , are a sore loser.

"UEFA did not want manchester united to go through, that is clear"

bollocks! you lost a game, get over it