Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

急!!誰可以幫我翻譯這篇文章(中翻英)

誰可以幫我翻譯這篇文章,中翻英喔!!(三分鐘)

我的夢想

相信每個人都有許許多多的期望和夢想。俗語說:「人生有夢,築夢踏實。」,「夢想」會隨著年紀而有不同的變化,有的人希望將來能成為作家或醫生;有些人則希望能成為偉人。但為什麼有些人可以實現夢想,其他人卻無法達成呢?因為對於不努力的人來說,夢想是不可能實現的,不肯腳踏實地的努力,夢想便會是遙不可及的。

我的夢想則是當一位英文老師,因為我對英文非常有興趣,也十分嚮往能到熱情的美國留學遊玩。所以我很努力的學習英文,利用假日的時間閱讀相關書籍,充實這方面的知識,並請教相關師長的協助,努力朝著目標前進。我相信我一定會成為一位名符其實的英文老師,實現自己想要到美國參觀的夢想。

夢想是動力的泉源,因為追求夢想,使我們的生命更有意義。有些人因夢想而偉大,因為他們總是抱著理想而不顧一切奮力不斷往目標前進,不管在半路上遇到什麼問題,都會去面對、解決。所謂:「天下無難事,只怕有心人。」,凡事都要相信自己的實力,不可小看自己,這樣夢想才會實現,因為有夢想,才會更有勇氣,鍥而不捨的去追尋自己的夢想。夢想雖然不一定會實現的,但只要肯腳踏實地的努力,就會朝夢想一步步的邁進喔!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My dream

I believe that everyone has a lot of expectations and dreams. As the saying goes: "life dream, and realize their dreams.", "Dream" will be different with age, some people hope that the future can become a writer or a doctor; Some people hope to become a great man. But why some people can realize their dreams, others were unable to reach it? Because for people who do not work hard, dream is impossible to achieve, refused to down-to-earth efforts, the dream would be a distant.

My dream is when an English teacher, because I am very interested in the English, also yearns for passion study in the United States play. So I tried very hard to learn English, using holiday time to read books, to enrich the knowledge in this area, and to ask the assistance of the relevant teachers, working towards the goal. I believe I will become a truly English teacher, to achieve the dream they want to visit to the United States.

The dream is a fountain of power, because the pursuit of dreams, to make our lives more meaningful. Some people are great because of their dreams, because they always hold the ideal desperately struggling constantly to the goal, no matter what the problem encountered half way, the will to face to solve. The so-called: "Where there is a willing heart." Everything should believe in their own strength, not underestimate yourself so that the dream will be realized, because the dream will have more courage and perseverance to pursue his dreams. Dream will not necessarily achieve, but as long as willing to down-to-earth efforts toward the dream of a step forward!

有些有錯

Source(s): Google 翻譯

These translations all leave something to be desired. The first two are the same copy and the last is yet to be finished. All are full of grammartical or spelling/syntax errors. The inquirer should be careful as to which is the correct answer.

My dream

Believe that everyone has a lot of hopes and dreams. The proverb says: "life is a dream, but dreams. "," Dream "will have different changes in age, there are those who want to become writers or doctors in the future; some people expect to be great. But why is it that some people can realize their dreams, others were unable to reach it? Because for those who do not work hard, dream is impossible, not down-to-Earth efforts, the dream will be elusive.My dream was to become an English teacher, because I am very interested in English, it is longing for the warm of the United States study abroad trip.

字數有限,只翻到…也十分嚮往能到熱情的美國留學遊玩。…

My dream