Best bathing suit choice?

I'm going on vacation at the end of the month and need some help finding flattering swimsuits. I'm not fat (5'4' and 122 lbs) but I have a small pouch of fat on my stomach that makes me feel uncomfortable in bikini's. Now I'm not completely against them I just want something that doesn't put my stomach front and center. I'm in my twenty's so I wanted something a little sexier and I have a larger bust with small ribs and waist which i'm told are my best features. Any advice on what type of swimsuit I should buy?

Favorite Answer

Ik it sounds cheap but Target and wet seal has some super cute one peice bathing suits that look like the old school pinup girls. They are sexy, but hide any extra tummy! <3 i love mine! <3 hope this helps!

There are tankinis. I don't know if you've heard of them, but they have a bikini bottom and a top that goes down to slightly above your belly button. It leaves a little of your stomach showing, but not much. I personally don't like bikinis (for the same reason as you) and I don't particularly like one-pieces either. Tankinis aren't great, but they could be a solution.

01. do not bypass there. no longer some thing sturdy will come of it. 02. you are able to submit with some hours of disdain, as a thanks to circumvent deeply hurting her. 03. possibly her style in swim outfits is odious to you. She isn't harming every person, except your own style because the 'trend police.' enable her have her relaxing. you would possibly want to ask your spouse for an further gown that you may have her hand her mom, once she's out of the pool, to conceal up. 04. positioned some more suitable oysters on the area for later. attempt to blend more suitable with the different travelers & be polite & joyful. The day will be over previously you recognize it, so loosen up & ignore about her. 05. on the astounding area it would want to be worse. She might want to have 'heimers & commence taking her outfits off. sturdy success & best needs.

2 Peice! You will get looks from the guys no matter what!

wear small tiny bikini so your *** can shoe