What do you do in Animal Care GCSE?

My friend said that Animal Care is for stupid people, I know it's a low level but what do you do in it?

Do you learn much from it?

• Katie
    Favorite Answer

A GCSE in animal care isn't for stupid people so don't be put off by what your friends say. If you think you will enjoy this GCSE, you should definitely opt to study it as GCSEs are all about experimenting different subjects so that you can choose your A-levels later on and decide what career you would like.

I did some research online and it says that the animal care course follows six units.

- Animal Accommodation, Handling and Care

- Animal Care Industry and Organisations

- Animal Health, Welfare and Behaviour

- Work Related Experience in Animal Care

- Animal Establishments

- Habitat Establishment, Maintenance and Conservation

To me this course seems perfect for anyone that wants to work with animals when they are older and those things listed above sound interesting and useful.

Source(s): Read up more here: http://www.maltonschool.org/animalcarediploma

I don't know much about the course but if you're certain you want to work with animals then I'm sure it will be useful.I wouldn't do it if you want to be a vet,as vets need really good science grades most importantly.

OK seriously don't listen to what your friend says, just be yourself and decide.